Howard University Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program “Grand Rounds”
Date: October 22 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 PM ET
The Howard University Addiction Medicine Fellowship program will be hosting a live “Grand Rounds” with program faculty. The panel discussion will share information about the need for Addiction Medicine Fellowship Programs and expanding access to care of patients with addiction, the multidisciplinary approach and structure of the program, and why the faculty members choose to focus on treating addiction in their careers.
The conversation will be moderated by Stephen M. Taylor, MD, MPH, FASAM and led by Louis Baxter, Sr, MD, DFASAM, Co-Founding Director of the program.
- Louis Baxter, MD, DFASAM, DABAM. American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM)
- Denise Scott, PhD
- Mark Schottenfeld, MD. American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Mark Johnson, MD. American Board of Family Medicine.
- Walter Bland, MD. Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Oladunni Filani, MD. Board Certified Family Physician